Direct Report: Chief Financial Officer (Warsaw, Poland)
Based in Shanghai, China
Cosmose is a fast-growing software company on a path to revolutionize the $600BN advertising industry. Cosmose AI helps offline retailers to sell more by connecting offline stores with online ads. Cosmose AI is seamless (no hardware), universal (+100,000 offline stores and 1 billion smartphones) and accurate, allowing brands to track and target offline audiences through online ads, and measure the impact of their online campaigns.
Launched in 2014, Cosmose delivers results to 7 out of TOP8 luxury companies, including LVMH, Richemont and Kering, as well as leading FMCG groups (L’Oréal and AB InBev).
Cosmose has quickly established a reputation for delivering innovative solutions and was recognized by Financial Times and Google in the “New Europe 100” 2017 list, LVMH Innovation Award 2017 (runner-up), Forbes Asia 30 Under 30 2018 and selected as the winner of the 2018 Mobile World Congress Start-Up Challenge in Shanghai.
We're looking for a Finance Manager who will be responsible for all finance related matters in the Asia Pacific region. Join us if you want to be part of a fast-paced growth team which doubles revenue each quarter.
- Providing and interpreting financial information.
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends.
- Close cooperation with the sales department located in China and Hong Kong.
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance.
- Establish close relationship with current Cosmose investors and supporting the CEO and CFO in the next fundraising process.
- Analyzing competitors and market trends.
- Preparing analyses for the Management Board for decision making purposes.
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Cooperation with outsourced accounting companies, legal and other external advisors.
- Liaising with auditors and tax offices.
- Participating in the budget process.
- Ensuring that changes in financial regulations and legislation on Chinese and Hong Kong markets are implemented.
- Assisting in finance related ad-hoc assignments.
- 3+ years of experience on a similar position (previous experience in strategic consulting companies would be a plus).
- Bachelor's degree with a major in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines is required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Broad operational understanding of the Chinese finance and tax environment.
- Chinese and English language communication is required.
- Positive and optimistic personality, strong interpersonal communication and coordination skills.
- Detail-oriented, analytical and strong in problem solving skills.
- Ability to work accurately, efficiently and independently.
- High commitment with good deliverables.