We're looking for a HR Manager who will be responsible for HR and recruitment matters in the Asia Pacific region. You will work closely with our Head of People Operations from Poland, who will support and mentor you. You will report to Head of People Operations (Warsaw, Poland) and Managing Partner APAC (Shanghai, China) . This role is based in Shanghai.
Cosmose is a fast-growing software company on a path to revolutionize the $600BN advertising industry. Cosmose AI helps offline retailers to sell more by connecting offline stores with online ads. Cosmose AI is seamless (no hardware), universal (+100,000 offline stores and 1 billion smartphones) and accurate, allowing brands to track and target offline audiences through online ads, and measure the impact of their online campaigns.
Launched in 2014, Cosmose delivers results to 7 out of TOP8 luxury companies, including LVMH, Richemont and Kering, as well as leading FMCG groups (L’Oréal and AB InBev).
Cosmose has quickly established a reputation for delivering innovative solutions and was recognized by Financial Times and Google in the “New Europe 100” 2017 list, LVMH Innovation Award 2017 (runner-up), Forbes Asia 30 Under 30 2018 and selected as the winner of the 2018 Mobile World Congress Start-Up Challenge in Shanghai.
- Recruiting & Staffing (Drafting, Posting Ads & Descriptions of Jobs, Screening Applications, Interviews & Negotiations).
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Supporting current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Developing and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurturing a positive working environment.
- Organizing team-building meetings and retreats.
- Maintaining pay plan and benefits program in China.
- Reporting to Head of People Operations and providing decision support through HR metrics.
- Handling onboarding, exit interviews, evaluations processes.
- Performing other job related duties as assigned.
- 4+ years of HR experience, preferred in advertising or software industry
- Experience in coordinating multiple recruitment processes at the same time.
- People oriented and results driven attitude.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written.
- Ability to work independently, be a self-starter.
- Must have flexibility to operate in a fast paced environment with stringent deadlines and possess good analytical, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Linkedin Premium, Google Docs.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills: demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff, management, vendors, customers and community.